Are you struggling to make sense of the disorganized chaos that is your workspace?
Do you want more effective systems for keeping yourself and your executive organized?
Do you want to better understand your unique organizing style?
If you answered, “yes” to these questions, we have an exciting announcement for you!
You can now order The Organized Admin, the latest book
from Julie Perrine, founder of All Things Admin.
This new book includes advice, information, and resources on developing simple organizing systems that promote administrative career success. You will discover how to organize everything from your workspace to meetings and events, and you will gain a better understanding of your organization style preferences for space and time. Some featured sections of the book include:
- Organization basics
- What does “organized” mean?
- The cost of disorganization
- Discover your unique organizing style
- Basic organization principles
- Developing organization systems
- Organizing ideas, time, and space
- Capturing your thoughts and ideas
- Paper and digital filing
- To do lists, tasks, and calendar management
- Organizing work and projects
- Inbox organization
- Meetings and events
- Travel planning
- Projects management
- Organizing your career
- Developing your job search toolkit
- Digital portfolio development
- Interview preparation
- Strategic career planning